The Standards Commission is an independent body whose purpose is to encourage high ethical standards in public life through the promotion and enforcement of Codes of Conduct for councillors and those appointed to the boards of devolved public bodies.
30th June 2015
This sixth edition of the Standards Commission for Scotland Professional Briefing covers:
- A request for feedback on what you would like to see covered in the review of the Guidance on the Councillors' Code of Conduct;
- The outcome of a dispensation request made on behalf of NESTRANS;
- An update on Health & Social Care Integration Joint Boards;
- the outcome of Hearings held since the last Professional Briefing;
- brief news of developments in other areas of the work of the Standards Commission.
Professional Briefing 6
If you would like to catch up on the content of previous Professional Briefings, you can either navigate to them by clicking on the Press Information menu at the top of this page, or by clicking here.